- RJ Rebelcon (RRC10RJ)
- Rebel RC Vehicle Start up Pack (RRC00060)
The RJ Rebelcon from Rebel R/C is here to conquer the trail! Fully equipped with everything you need to get up the steepest climbs and over the toughest obstacles, the RJ Rebelcon is ready for any trail, crawling or overland adventure!
Amazing trail and crawling capability
The RJ Rebelcon is built on a twin-rail, ladder chassis, like all classic full-size off-roaders. Setting this vehicle apart is the fact that each rail is formed from 5mm thick, CNC machined 6061-series aluminum! This extra-tough material is super-stiff to allow the suspension to provide the ultimate backbone for the drivetrain.
The ultra-rugged solid axle drivetrain is on high-rise portal axles to give the RJ Rebelcon maximum clearance over obstacles that would stop other scale R/C trucks dead! Each axle is supported by aluminum suspension links front and rear, plus adjustable oil-filled aluminum coil over shocks. The RJ Rebelcon not only looks like a full-size trail rig, it will drive just like one, too.
The front-mounted Rebel R/C 550-size brushed 21-turn motor is fitted to a sliding CNC machine aluminum motor mount which makes changing pinion gears and setting mesh a breeze. From the pinion gear, the power from the motor goes into a sophisticated central gearcase that features an electronically switchable HI-LOW speed transmission which lets you swap from higher road speeds to slower trail speeds at the flick of a switch – just like full-size off-roaders.
Hardened steel telescoping central driveshafts transfer the power from the central transmission into the electronically locking metal gear differentials housed within each axle. Both axle housings are molded from tough high impact nylon for maximum strength. Hardened steel driveshafts and universal joints take the power into high-rise portal axles fitted with steel gears, putting the power to the ground through soft rubber tires mounted on real beadlock wheels. To top all these features off, the entire drivetrain is fully supported by sealed precision ball. You won’t find a more complete drivetrain setup on any RTR trail rig today.
Powerful electronics go the extra distance
A Rebel R/C 550-size motor provides the stump-pulling power every scale rig needs to conquer the hills and trails. Its brushed motor construction is extra-rugged for all conditions and its 21-turn build is ideally suited for use with the HI-LOW speed transmission.
If the motor is the muscle of the RJ Rebelcon, the speed controller is the brains – and what a brain it is! The highly regarded Hobbywing Crawler 60A handles all the power from the battery (not included) and is fully waterproof to allow you to take this rig anywhere you want. Able to plug into a NiMH or LiPo battery through a standard T-plug, the Crawler 60A also features a built-in BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit) to power the steering servo at 6 volts on 3 amps.
The full-size steering servo is a waterproof, fully digital unit with 23kg of holding. With a thick aluminum clamp-style servo horn, you’ll always have total control of the steering, no matter what you’re facing.
The linkage for the front and rear remote locking differentials and the HI-LOW speed transmission are controlled by waterproof mini-servos with 0.9kg of holding power each - more than enough power to control the shifting and diff locks.
Needed to Complete
- Nothing: Comes Complete with Battereies and Charger
- Length: 542mm
- Width: 250mm
- Height: 240mm
- Differential Ground Clearance: 53mm
- Wheelbase: 313mm
- Weight: 2970g
- Approach Angle: 60°
- Departure Angle: 45°
- Steering Angle: 45.8°
- Wheels: 12mm Hex Beadlock 1.9" 32x69mm
- Tires: 43x120mm
- Shock Length: 90mm
- Transmission: 2-speed (Hi 1/15.1 / Lo 1/37.1), Remote shifting
- Gear Pitch: Module 0.8/32dp - Pinion 16T / Spur Gear 44T
- Drivetrain: 4WD Shaft Drive
- Body: 1.5mm Polycarbonate Material
- ESC: Hobbywing Crawler 60A Brushed/Waterproof with T-plug connector (BEC 6V@3A, NiMh/LiPo suitable)
- Motor: 550 high torque brushed motor 21T
- Steering Servo: 23KG Metal Gear Waterproof Digital Steering Servo, 25T Aluminum Servo Horn
- Mini Servos: 0,9kg, waterproof
- Radio System: 6-channel 2.4GHz radio system (4.8 - 12.0V LiPo suitable)
- Rebel R/C Electric Vehicle Start Up Pack:
- Hitec RDX1 AC/DC Battery Charger/Discharger
- Gens Ace 2S Stick 50C LiPo Battery w/T-Style Connector (7.4V/5000mAh) (Type 2)
- ProTek RC Flame Resistant LiPo Charging Bag (Large, 23x30cm)
- 4 qty. - AA Batteries (Brand may vary)