A performance rig built to endure. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with performance and confidence. The all-new Enduro Gatekeeper Rock Crawler Buggy RTR delivers this and more!
Aimed towards the serious RC rock crawler enthusiast, the new Enduro Gatekeeper Buggy RTR is packed full of performance features that are sure to impress.
What makes the Enduro Gatekeeper Buggy RTR special? The all-new Gatekeeper Suspension package (GKSTM)! This package consists of rear trailing arms that move the shocks forward, allowing a larger window for shock tuning and providing improved weight bias. The trailing arms are paired with a rear anti-roll bar for a more stable and consistent suspension when crawling on the rocks. An adjustable aluminum track bar mount firmly bolted to the chassis rail gives the Enduro GK more reliable and responsive steering without the flex. Our shock mount inserts with multiple mounting positions allow for precise suspension tuning, whether it's moving the shocks up, down, forward, or back.
includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
The performance doesn't stop there. The Enduro GK is built on our proven stamped steel C-channel Enduro chassis and retains the same awesome features as before.
The behind-the-axle (BTA) steering link greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle. The Stealth(R) X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (included with kit), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with kit).
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro GK drivetrain, delivering useful and reliable power will not be an issue.
- STEALTH(R) X TRANSMISSION: Our transmission features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive in 3 levels: stock overdrives the front 5.7%, option 1 (not included) is a one-to-one drive ratio and option 2 overdrives the front 11.83%.
- ALUMINUM TRACK BAR MOUNT: The GKSTM package includes an aluminum track bar mount bolted directly to the steel frame rail, making the front suspension more rigid and flex-free with a more precise steering feel.
- SHOCK MOUNT INSERTS: GKSTM shock mount inserts provide drivers with the ability to tune shock angle, droop and vehicle ride height without affecting spring preload.
- REAR ANTI-ROLL BAR: The rear anti-roll bar helps keep the rear suspension stable while driving over rough terrain and improves climbability on steep inclines or side hills.
- REEDY POWER CRAWLER MOTOR: The Reedy Power 5-slot 14-turn brushed 550 crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles. /li>
- REEDY POWER ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER (ESC): The water-resistant SC480X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
- TRAILING ARM REAR SUSPENSION: At the heart of the Gatekeeper Suspension (GKSTM) are the rear trailing arms. This design moves the shocks forward, thus improving weight bias. Because the shock mounting points are farther forward on the lower links and chassis, this allows for a larger window for shock tuning and an optimized anti-roll bar mounting position.
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Steering)
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Universal front drive axles
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings
- Adjustable front track bar