Hobbywing - XERUN AXE 540L R2 Brushless System for Rock Crawler w/ AXE 540L-2100KV-R2 Motor, Combo
XERUN AXE R2 FOC ESC Specification:
- Item number: 30112102
- Cont./Peak Current: 80A/480A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S LiPo, 6-9S NiMh
- BEC Output: 6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 6A (Switch-mode)
- Input wires: Red-Black-12AWG-200mm
- Input connector: XT60
- Programming Port: Built-in Bluetooth
- Firmware: iOS or Android smartphone (installed with the HW LINK app)
- Size / Weight: 47.4(L)x36.2(W)x26.5(H)mm/ 108g (Included input wires)
XERUN AXE 540L Motor-Specification:
- 1/10-1/8th FOC brushless motor (Patented), Waterproof
- Motor Diameter: 36.0mm(1.42in)
- Length (mm): 57.8mm(2.28in)
- Shaft Diameter: 3.175(0.125in)
- Pole: 4
Xerun AXE series is a closed-system: Due to its advanced technology, HOBBYWING Xerun AXE ESC works exclusively with Xerun AXE brushless motor.
What's in the box:
1x AXE R2 FOC ESC
1x AXE 540L FOC motor
- FOC (Field-Oriented Control) for Super Linearity, High Torque, & Quiet Operation.
- Chip-type magnetic encoder guarantees consistency between three phases for pure and precise rotor position signals.
- Polarity Protection: This is not a typo. No more "oops" moments.
- The waterproof design (*IP67 standards) allows the AXE brushless power system to be used in all weather & track conditions (conditions should be monitored closely when running in muddy, wet, or adverse conditions).
- Closed-loop control for intelligent torque output & consistent motor RPM under all loads.
- Adjustable drag brake & drag brake rate control with the maximum drag brake of up to 200% (that's nearly twice the drag brake of standard brushless systems) can provide unprecedented parking capacity on slopes, with no jerky stops.
- Innovative built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows users to read ESC data or update ESC firmware via a smartphone (installed with the HW LINK app).
- Hobbywing's "staggered pole" patented motor with 4 poles & 12 magnets, has zero cogging effect & torque ripple. This greatly improves the maneuverability at low speeds.
- The sensor harness features a plug-and-screw design, with a silicone O ring inside. This not only provides a firm connection between motor and ESC, but solves the "waterproof" challenge for sensor ports.
- The advanced and secure electronic switch features a waterproof, dust-proof, and shock-resistant design.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff, thermal, fail-safe (throttle signal loss), motor lock-up, and overcurrent.