The SW-0231MG is a budget friendly, waterproof, high torque, digital servo in a slightly taller case than most standard sizes. This is a great upgrade if your looking to drive your RC vehicle in any condition yet unable to use higher voltage to obtain more power.
- Strong metal gear train for added durability.
- Waterproof case design.
- Ideal for cars, truck, and boats subject to water or snow.
- Slightly taller case design.
- Torque @4.8v - 12.0kg/166.6oz-in
- Torque @6v -15.0kg/208.3oz-in
- Speed @4.8v - 0.20 sec/60 deg
- Speed @6v - 0.17 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 41.8 x 20.2 x 42.9
- Weight: 66.0g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 100mA @4.8V, 120mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 3800mA @4.8V, 4800mA @6.0V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 200 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 240 Hz
- Motor Type: Brushed